About me

My photo
Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
I'm a man who just want to enjoy this life as well as possible, because life is a gift. Quoting from a friend of mine "Life is only once, then why do we like angry?"

Twitter

Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Intro

Hello guys...this is my first blog. Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Wahyu A. Irawan, and you can call me Wahyu. As you know I rarely writing an article and then posting to Internet (this is my first writing!). Because it was really difficult to start writing. In addition, I don't like to write. But I have to... Actually writing needs some skills, these what I have to learn. Some people say if you want to make a good communication, you must have both writing and speaking abilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Designed by airawan © 2011